New products added to our portfolio: carob powder and dehydrated kibbled carob
This year new products have been added to our portfolio.
Micronized dehydrated carob powder with all the nutritional and functional properties of the carob fruit.
Fine powder with particle size < 75 microns.
100% natural – not roasted.
With our innovative and unique dehydrating process the carob maintains all its nutritional and functional properties in a natural way.
- Highly energetic: carob is a good source of energy and is very rich in sugars.
- High antioxidant capacity: rich in polyphenols and tanins.
- Source of Minerals and Vitamins.
- Rich in dietary fibre.
Dehydrated kibbled carob
We are now able to ‘dehydrate’ kibbled carob by reducing its humidity content with a new drying technology. This process reduces the water activity of the product and extends its shelf life without altering the functional and nutritional properties of the product.
Raw kibbled carob
We continue offering kibbled carob in a wide range of particle sizes: small, medium and large:
- Small sized carob going from 1 to 4 mm.
- Medium sized carob going from 4 to 8 mm.
- Large sized carob with particles over 8 mm.